While it may be tempting to put a diaper on your new puppy, it isn’t typically recommended. Simple Solution Disposable Dog Diapers Large/X-Large
Using diapers when house training can confuse your puppy and reinforce her desire to “go at will.”
Because Achieving long-term house training success means making time for frequent trips outdoors—even in the middle of the night.
If you’re having trouble with house training, our pet behavior training can help!
Simple Solution Disposable Dog Diapers Large/X-Large For More Dog Diapers Click Here
HOW LONG CAN A DOG WEAR A DIAPER?
Diapers aren’t a free pass to leave dogs unattended for long periods. You don’t want your dog to develop a skin irritation or worse—an infection.
It may take time to learn how often your dog soils her diaper, so check it frequently early-on and change it as soon as it’s wet or soiled.
Keeping a written record of your dog’s dirty diapers can help you spot her pattern.
The Pros: For senior dogs and those with certain medical conditions, diapers give your dog freedom to roam without fear of soiling all over the house.
This will boost your dog’s spirit and enable you to have a more fulfilling (and much less frustrating) relationship with your dog.
The Cons: Some dogs simply won’t wear diapers Because they manage to slip out of them. And disposable diapers can present a significant expense over time.
Washable diapers cost more up front but are more cost-effective in the long run.
- Simple Solution Disposable Dog Diapers offer no leak protection for a secure, comfortable fit. Each diaper absorbs wetness and eliminates messes from females in season, excitable urination, incontinence, male marking or for puppies that are not yet house trained. Large/Extra-Large size is good for dogs 50-75 lbs with waist measurements of 18″ to 27″.
- Unique stretchy fabric provides comfort and mobility so your dog can move around freely
- Fur-safe, repositionable fasteners provides a snug, comfortable and secure fit
- Leak-proof barriers and the super absorbent core will keep your floor and furniture dry
- Tail hole and extra long wings help diapers stay put on the wiggliest of dogs
- Wetness indicator changes color when we