Wet dog food, often offers certain benefits that dry food doesn’t provide, such as Royal Canin Breed Nutrition Yorkshire Adult 85g
- A lot of dogs find canned dog food to be more palatable than dry food. So if your dog turns his nose up at kibble, you may want to try giving him a wet dog food instead.
- Wet dog food has a high moisture content, which can help keep your dog hydrated.
- All of our canned dog food is nutritionally complete and balanced for either maintenance of adult dogs or growth of puppies. Whether you feed your dog wet dog food every day or just as an occasional treat, you know your dog is getting all the nutrients he needs.
Royal Canin Breed Nutrition Yorkshire Adult 85g
- If you’re thinking about switching to wet food, transition your dog’s food gradually over several days,
- slowly introduce him to wet food by feeding a little less of his dry food every day.
- If you immediately switch from dry food to wet food, your dog may have digestive problems.
- Unlike kibble, wet dog food can’t be left out for long periods of time. Make sure to refrigerate any opened cans or leftovers.
- Some dogs are more prone to plaque and other dental issues when they eat wet food instead of dry.
- You may want to brush your dog’s teeth regularly or give him a dental chew to help reduce tartar build-up.
The reality is that it’s completely your choice whether you want to feed your dog wet or dry dog food.
- The most important thing is to choose a food that’s complete and balanced and appropriate for his age, size, and activity level.
- Looking for a wet dog food? Click here to use our product selector to find a canned dog food for your dog.