Suitable for Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition German Shepherd Puppy 3 Kg , ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Puppy is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your young German Shepherd in mind. Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, your puppy’s immune system develops gradually. ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences, thanks particularly to a patented complex of antioxidants – including vitamin E. ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Puppy contains an adapted combination of nutrients that help to support optimal digestive health. This includes protein specifically selected for its very high digestibility. The shape and size of the kibble in ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Puppy is specifically designed to be highly palatable – whilst also being specially adapted for the German Shepherd puppy’s jaw. Thanks to an adapted calcium and phosphorus content, ROYAL CANIN® German Shepherd Puppy contributes to supporting healthy and strong bones and joints. Furthermore, this exclusive formula also helps to maintain an ideal weight.
- Immune system support
- Digestive performance
- Bone & joint health
Click here For More Dry Food Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition German Shepherd Puppy 3 Kg
- Convenient, easy to feed & widely available.
- Easy to store, travel with or leave with a pet sitter to feed when you’re away.
- Many brands to choose from based on nutrition and your budget.
- Formulas available for different life stages, breed, and health requirements.
- Can be used as training bait, easy to carry in a pocket or pouch.
- Great to take on-the-go, perfect for dogs and their owners with an active lifestyle.
- Simplified feeding, most kibble dog food labels provide feeding guidelines based on a dog’s weight.
- Cleanliness made simple as a mess made by a sloppy eater can be swept up or vacuumed.
Good dog nutrition is our ultimate goal, knowing with good nutrition, good health should follow.
While kibble dog food seems to have been around forever, it really didn’t take off here in the US until the early 1970’s.
Prior to the era of kibble most pet dogs thrived on table scraps, offal cuts of meat, canned pet foods.
Hodge podge of home prepared meals.
And of course, whatever they could scavenge while roaming about.