Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition French Bulldog Adult 3 Kg small-sized breed with a lot of muscle, a compact structure and solid bones.
These powerful dogs are typically alert, active, and intelligent. Suitable for French Bulldogs over 12 months old, ROYAL CANIN® French Bulldog Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind. To maintain its powerful muscles, the French Bulldog needs regular exercise.
daily walks are better for bone and joint support than too much running or jumping. Nutrition is also essential for effectively maintaining muscle mass, that’s why ROYAL CANIN® French Bulldog Adult contains L-Carnitine and an optimal protein content. ROYAL CANIN® French Bulldog Adult also contains specific nutrients, including a specific complex and EPA and DHA, to help maintain the health of your French Bulldog’s skin and distinctive coat. What’s more, ROYAL CANIN® French Bulldog Adult contributes to maintaining optimal digestive health by helping to support a good balance of intestinal flora. This ultimately helps to reduce excessive flatulence and lessens the smell of its stool.
- Muscle mass condition
- Healthy skin
- Odour reduction
- Convenient, easy to feed & widely available.
- Easy to store, travel with or leave with a pet sitter to feed when you’re away.
- Many brands to choose from based on nutrition and your budget.
- Formulas available for different life stages, breed, and health requirements.
- Can be used as training bait, easy to carry in a pocket or pouch.
- Great to take on-the-go, perfect for dogs and their owners with an active lifestyle.
- Simplified feeding, most kibble dog food labels provide feeding guidelines based on a dog’s weight.
- Cleanliness made simple as a mess made by a sloppy eater can be swept up or vacuumed.
Good dog nutrition is our ultimate goal, knowing with good nutrition, good health should follow.
While kibble dog food seems to have been around forever, it really didn’t take off here in the US until the early 1970’s.
Prior to the era of kibble most pet dogs thrived on table scraps, offal cuts of meat, canned pet foods.
Hodge podge of home prepared meals.
And of course, whatever they could scavenge while roaming about.