It’s perfectly healthy for cats to eat wet food if they are experiencing constipation or a medical condition that causes them to require medication. Applaws Cat Tuna 156g
It’s good for kittens because of the high protein content, and it can get a stubborn cat eating again,
Cats can be perfectly healthy eating nothing but dry kibble, and it will help slow the progression of dental disease,
which stands a chance of forcing them to eat wet food later in life.
For more Cat wet food Click Here
Applaws Cat Tuna 156g
- One of the primary benefits of feeding your cat wet food is its high moisture content,
- especially when compared to dry kibble. This increased moisture content can help relieve
- the symptoms of constipation, and many cats suffer from light dehydration because they usually
- don’t drink too much water, so wet food can help improve their health. Symptoms of dehydration in cats include loss of energy,
- panting, sunken eyes, and dry gums. Besides wet food, adding a fountain or two around your home can help convince your cats to drink more water.
- There is a richer flavor offered by wet food and our cats will almost always choose wet food over dry if given a choice
- . Their preference for wet food comes in handy for convincing a cat to eat their medication when it’s needed,
- it can also get cats eating again if they haven’t eaten in a while.
- The high protein found in many wet foods is due to the fact that it contains plenty of real meat pieces cooked inside the can.
- Protein is responsible for muscle growth in your cat, and animal proteins contain the important nutrients arginine and taurine,
- which are vital to your cat’s good health. Many other mammals, including dogs, can create these nutrients
- cats must ingest them by eating animal proteins.